Recovery Place has provided professional substance abuse counseling to clients throughout Savannah, GA for more than 30 years. With medically-assisted treatment and the best family counselor options in the local area, we offer ways for clients to overcome their substance abuse and behavioral health disorders. Additionally, we are committed to helping our clients change their lives for the better while gaining the confidence they need to succeed in their day-to-day lives. Whether you’re detoxing from alcohol or looking for the best online therapy services, Recovery Place can help. For more information on our programs and services, admission process, or to make a referral, call Recovery Place at 912-355-1440 or 1-800-627-4010.
At Recovery Place, we offer comprehensive and personalized behavioral health services that include substance use disorder detoxification services, day treatment, residential services, mental health services, virtual addiction treatment and recovery support services, and long-term recovery residences. We also provide services geared towards families, such as our eight-week educational program. Our other services include the following:
• Virtual Care and Recovery Support Services – Through Zoom, we can provide our valued clients with virtual care and recovery support.
• Survivor’s Workshop Therapy Program – This workshop is designed to assist clients in recognizing and understanding “core issues” that are often barriers to recovery. These issues often involve childhood trauma and abuse and can be a hidden source of relapse.
• Professional Resource Program – This program provides individuals in safety-sensitive positions with advocacy, primary treatment, and extended monitoring. Professionals include pilots, pharmacists, nurses, doctors, veterinarians, dentists, and more.
• Individual & Family Counseling – We provide individualized services to adults, couples, and families to address issues such as eating disorders, substance use disorders, depression, anxiety, OCD, stress management, gambling, anger management, trauma, marital issues, family conflict, relapse prevention, unresolved grief, and other co-occurring disorders.
• Recovery Place Community Services – Our services are offered Monday through Friday, morning and evening hours. We focus on social interaction skills and skill-building exercises.
• Women’s Services – This program provides substance abuse treatment. It removes barriers for pregnant women and women with dependent children suffering from drug or alcohol addiction.
• Men’s Residential Services – We offer transitional housing for men with substance abuse issues. This structured environment enables men to focus on recovery with professional assistance.
• Level One Outpatient Services – This part-time outpatient program is designed to help our clients transition into or out of a more intensive rehabilitation plan.
For more than 30 years, Recovery Place has provided premier mental health services to Savannah, GA residents. For more information on our programs and services, admission process, or to make a referral, contact us today. If you prefer to contact us by email, you can fill out the form, and one of our staff members will contact you as soon as possible. Please note that any provided information will remain strictly confidential. When you schedule a tour at Recovery Place, you’re taking the first step toward a new and healthy life. We look forward to serving you at our premier treatment facility.