Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Center
For over three decades, Recovery Place has been providing Savannah, GA area residents with the treatment they need to overcome their substance abuse and behavioral health disorders. We’re committed to helping our clients change their lives and gain the confidence they need to succeed through a strengths-based approach led by a fully licensed and compassionate staff.
Providing Lasting Behavioral Health Solutions
Our experienced team of qualified clinical and medical professionals provides customized care solutions to help each client receive the attention and services they need, all in our tranquil, relaxing rehabilitation facility. We offer a wide range of treatment options, including:
- Outpatient in-person and virtual programs
- Partial hospitalization
- Residential services
Meet Our Caregivers
Recovery Place has over 45 licensed and credentialed clinicians working in our various programs. Our medical, behavioral, and support staff provide comprehensive services based on their areas of specialization and expertise.
- Leslie Backus – CEO
- Diane Diver, MBA, CAC II, LCSW – COO/Clinical Director
Our Program Directors
- Josua Rine, LPC, NCC – Program Director Outpatient/Level 3 Services
- Megan Wilbur, CAC II, LAPC – Program Director Chatham County DUI Court
- Cynthia Harn, RN – Program Director Acute Residential Services
- Kascey Ifill, CACII, CCS – Program Director Hinesville Treatment Services
- Vacant – Program Director Men’s Services
- Leslie Lunney, LPC – Program Director Women’s Services
- Andrea Williams, CAC II, CCS – Program Director RPCS Outpatient Services
- Thena Gibbs – Program Director Chatham County Drug Court
The Counseling Center
- Diane Diver, MAC, LCSW – The Counseling Center
- Cassaundra Thompson, LPC – The Counseling Center
- Sheila Maynard – Practice Manager
- Debbie Ellis – Billing Manager
- Brenda Cox – Financial Counselor
Tour Our Facilities
If you’re considering admission to Recovery Place for yourself or a loved one, we invite you to visit us for a tour. Nestled in beautiful Savannah, GA, our facilities offer our patients and residents a safe, therapeutic haven where they can receive the education and encouragement they need to explore their disorders in-depth, set goals, and seek feasible solutions to their challenges. We’re dedicated to providing each individual with a comfortable space to heal spiritually, emotionally, and physically.
Since 1984, we have helped over 20,000 people achieve recovery and improve their lives at our drug and alcohol rehabilitation center through therapy, medical attention, and recovery support. Please fill out the form below to schedule your tour of Recovery Place.
Schedule Your Tour
Please fill out the contact form below to schedule your tour of Recovery Place.